1998 Northwest Bookfest Call for Entries

1998 Northwest Bookfest Call for Entries

All entries must be received by October 18, 1998

Wessel & Lieberman is seeking artist book and fine press entries for their
two day juried exhibition at the 1998 Northwest Bookfest. The exhibit will
be juried by a selected panel of fine press printers and book artists from
the Northwest, including Jim Koss of the Cornish School of the Arts in
Seattle, Bonnie Thompson Norman of Windowpane Press in Seattle, and Kathy
Kuehn of Salient Seedling Press at the Oregon School of Arts and Crafts in
Portland.

There is no entry fee, but Wessel & Lieberman does take a 30% commission on
items sold. We are accepting only the actual work, so please send no more
than three pieces. Include sufficient return shipping and adequate packing.
We insure your book(s) while we have them, but not during shipping.
Notification of acceptance to the show will be sent out October 20,
otherwise work will be returned on that same date. Any submissions accepted
for the exhibit will be returned with the accompanying submissions upon
closing of the exhibit.

For more info surf to:<http://www.wlbooks.com/bookartsexhibit.html>

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Send an SASE to: 98 Bookfest, c/o Wessel & Lieberman Booksellers, 121 First
Avenue South, Seattle, Washington 98104. Download the Exhibitor's Form. Awards

Fine Press

$250.00

Honorable Mention

$100.00