Cambodian books article

Dear friends
        Some time ago, I asked for information on Cambodian books for an
article. Well, the article is out. It's in Faces magazine which is for
kids age 8-14. I had a hard time finding much information specific to
Cambodia and ended up visiting the Venerable Sao Khon, the senior monk
at a temple in N. Chelmford, MA. The information in the article all
comes from him. There are also articles on A Day in the Life of a Novice
Monk, Cambodian holidays, Angkor Wat, Eating Cambodian Style, and more.
Faces is published by Cobblestone Publishing Company, 30 Grove St, Suite
C, Peterborough, NH 03458, <http:www.cobblestonepub.com> Many children's
libraries subscribe to it, so you might try looking there.

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA