[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The Philosophy of Bookbinding
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: The Philosophy of Bookbinding
- From: Dorothy Africa <africa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:42:07 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199809250151.VAA23148@law.harvard.edu>
- Message-id: <199809251242.FAA22660@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yikes, Duncan. Weren't you around for that whole long thread about art
vs. craft a while back? There should be lots of gist for your mill in
it, so I'd suggest a wee wander through the list archives.
It does sound like an interesting course to teach. I hope you sneak
in quite a lot of history of the book. Of course, I'm an historian by
training so that is my approach to almost anything.