[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The Philosophy of Bookbinding
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: The Philosophy of Bookbinding
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:32:21 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199809251526.LAA22669@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-id: <199809251532.IAA18392@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
We all won by gathering a greater understanding of what motivates us to
create what we do, and how to descibe it, even if we agreed to disagree.
The URL for the discussion is
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey/>, then LINKS and it will be near the
I'll append the last 20+ postings of the thread tonight.
Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, wes white wrote:
> > Yikes, Duncan. Weren't you around for that whole long thread about art
> vs. craft a while back?
> I wasn't. Who won?
> Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com