Re: The Philosophy of Bookbinding

Here are some ideas from a rookie.

Isn't philosophy somewhat of a relative thing? varies from person to
person?

I guess what I'm getting at is why do you, personally, like books and
make books? Couldn't that be part of the philosophy of bookbinding? I do
still think history should be included because the practical, daily
grind use of books would still have a philosophy to it.

If this post doesn't make sense, its because I work graveyard at a
grocery store.

Jeff Stiles
bibliomaniac@xxxxxxxxxxx