WOID - A Journal of Visual Language in New York

LECTURE:
Monday, September 28, 6:30 pm

Lucy Freeman Sandler. "The Last Descendant of the Utrecht Psalter, and
After: Word Imagery in English Gothic Psalters."

NYU - Main Building, 100 Washington Square East, Room 300.

(This is the first installment of WOID - we will be opening up a web-site
very shortly, but since the following is scheduled for Monday I thought
I'd post it directly to the lists.)

Paul Werner, New York City