Re: The Philosophy of Bookbinding

Just to be difficult, I don't accept or understand these terms. Lots of
people would argue that a book didn't have to have covers, and I think
the idea of a book having to contain "information" is plain ridiculous.
Depending on how broad the term "information" becomes...

I don't think there IS a definition for "book" which can be pinned down,
and I'm not sure why it's useful to have one.

>A book is simply a place between covers wherein information may be
gathered.

>Past that point, a book is whatever the author/illustrator/binder
wishes.