Re: Adhesives for Silk Ribbon

Hi Scooter--a product you might try is called "HeatBond"-its found in fabric
stores and is usually used by quilters to baste fabric to fabric before
applique work.  I have been using it a lot and have found it good for
attaching large sections of fabric to paper.  Make sure you get the double-
sided kind (not the kind with fusible interfacing on one side.)
I don't know what the long term lifespan of the adhesive is, but so far its
been holding in my work.
Best of luck,
Sharon <lilypeek@xxxxxxx>