History of illuminated address sources required.

Hi,
        I've just joined this list and I'm looking for some helpful information.

I'm currently working on an MA in Art History. I'm studying at a collector
of illuminated manuscripts. My collector also practiced his own calligraphy
and decoration.

I'm having difficulty finding any substantial information on the revival of
the art of illuminated address that accompanied the Medival Revival late
last century. Can anyone suggest some appropriate sources?

Many thanks,

Morag McKenzie

morag.mckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Art History and Theory