[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
History of illuminated address sources required.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: History of illuminated address sources required.
- From: Morag McKenzie <morag.mckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:27:07 +1200
- Message-id: <199809280337.UAA16174@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've just joined this list and I'm looking for some helpful information.
I'm currently working on an MA in Art History. I'm studying at a collector
of illuminated manuscripts. My collector also practiced his own calligraphy
I'm having difficulty finding any substantial information on the revival of
the art of illuminated address that accompanied the Medival Revival late
last century. Can anyone suggest some appropriate sources?
Art History and Theory
University of Otago.