Re: The Philosophy of Bookbinding

An interesting thought, from a psychological point of view, is that blank =
books allow us to project our thoughts, fantasies, and emotions onto =
them...even without writing.  Sometimes just the cover or possibilities =
that exist for filling such a book are information, at least for the =
individual involved. :) =20

>>> Lilias <dherlihy@xxxxxxxx> 09/28 4:18 PM >>>
Dear Wes White:

Just to prolong the discussion.....I feel that a book MUST ( in capital

letters ) contain information of some sort.  However we do have "blank" =
books,

dont we .......

Lilias