Re: Etching Question

Hello, I print, and I do multiplates, but I never mix zinc or copper
together.  Copper always oxidizes and zinc does not, so they both
mix very differently with the pigments.  In the future I would not
use the two together.  Copper can pull 200 prints, zinc only 50 or so,
so you see they are both different surfaces.

Janet

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx