Re: The Philosophy of Bookbinding

Wes

Everything *does* contain information.  People interpret *all* sensory
input, either consciously or unconsciously, we just can't help it, it's how
our brains work.  Perhaps an artist is a sort of controller of sensory
input... er, am I making sense?  So the definition of information is a
subjective thing, I suppose, and what we are arguing about now is the
question "what is information?"

Em