[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
philosophy of bookbinding
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: philosophy of bookbinding
- From: Midge Obata <mobata@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:57:53 -0500
- Message-id: <199809291257.FAA17474@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ah! the joy of one's opinion. ever since i can remember books have a source
of enjoyment, instruction, revelation, controversy,etc, etc, etc. most of all
books are my friends and what would we do without friends. now to my great
amazement i am making paste paper, binding books and teaching bookbinding.
is this "philosophy of bookbinding" about the "book " or about "bookbinding"?
with this philosophic question i will sign off for a time and request no
letters be sent until i return and request it. i enjoy everyone's sense of
humor and helpfulness. midge