philosophy of bookbinding

ah! the joy of one's opinion.  ever since i can remember books have a source

of enjoyment, instruction, revelation, controversy,etc, etc, etc. most of all

books are my friends and what would we do without friends.  now to my great

amazement i am making paste paper, binding books and teaching bookbinding.

is this "philosophy of bookbinding" about the "book " or about "bookbinding"?

with this philosophic question i will sign off for a time and request no

letters be sent until i return and request it.  i enjoy everyone's sense of

humor and helpfulness.    midge