Re: The Philosophy of Bookbinding

>Everything *does* contain information.  People interpret *all* sensory
>input, either consciously or unconsciously, we just can't help it, it's
how >our brains work.  Perhaps an artist is a sort of controller of
sensory >input... er, am I making sense?

Yes, you are making sense, this was my point. If you use the fact that
everything does contain information (which it does) to demonstrate that
artists books contain information, then there's no need to say that
artists books contain information: of course they do, everything does.
So the definition can be made more succinct by taking that clause out.

Wes