Re: The Philosophy of Bookbinding

>>But if we are to interpret Gabriel from the way you bind and present
the
>>book, it IS presenting information.
>>
>>Em Taverner

Oh! Oh! I forgot to say! You're not supposed to interpret Gabriel from
that, I don't think you possibly could unless you already knew that
specific story. The smudge is evidence of what happened, not information
divulging it.

If the audience learns why there is a smudge on that page, it will be
through accompanying texts, not through the book itself.

Do I seem like I'm just being difficult? I'm not meaning to be.