Paste Papers

Just tried my first paste papers, and I have a question...is there
something that is put over the finished papers to make them more pliable?
 Mine seem  to crack very easily and wonder how anyone could use them on
a book.

Eileen E.
So long as we love, we serve;  so long as we are loved by others,
I would almost say that we are indispensable, and no man is useless
while he has a friend.  --  Robert Louis Stevenson

Ladybug Lovelies       P.O. Box 92-342      Tillicum, WA  98492-0342