Re: Advice on single signature binding source

I would definitely go for multiple signatures. I would also use color
laser copies and then tip them in. The quality of these has gotten very
good and they do a much better job of rendering  b/w than regular copiers
too.

p.

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx