Re: Advice on single signature binding source

Jane,

>An alternative would be to photocopy the pages so as to produce
>multiple signatures, but I'm worried about the quality and durability
>of photocopies, and doubtful whether I can copy the small number of
>photographs involved to an acceptable standard.

Rather than copy the pages already supplied, see if your copy place can
scan the copies. Once stored, the pages can be repaginated for the blank
page inserts and the picture inserts. Provide some kind of thumb-print
mock-up [text block layout]  to let the computer operator know how you want
the pages in their signatures numbered.

I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with the project.
Cheers.

Cynthia H. Fields-Belanger