[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Paste Papers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Paste Papers
- From: Marcia Bassett <mbassett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:27:18 -0400
- Message-id: <199809301840.LAA17304@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I would be interested the paste paper recipe, could you post it to me off the
list? Thank you in advance.
E. E.C. deMars wrote:
> Just tried my first paste papers, and I have a question...is there
> something that is put over the finished papers to make them more pliable?
> Mine seem to crack very easily and wonder how anyone could use them on
> a book.
> Eileen E.
> So long as we love, we serve; so long as we are loved by others,
> I would almost say that we are indispensable, and no man is useless
> while he has a friend. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
> Ladybug Lovelies P.O. Box 92-342 Tillicum, WA 98492-0342