Re: Single Sig book

Many thanks to everyone who has responded with help on binding a
single signature book. I can see I have to reconcile my desire to
produce a 'traditional' binding, which I think is what the author
expects, with the ability to open it flat for note-making, and the
fact that it *has* been printed with the grain running across the
pages.

On the bright side, my employer has just invested in a new scanner, so
I shall try scanning and reprinting the pages before cutting up the
originals.

Thanks again

Jane