Re: Paste Papers -Another Question

I like using something like Mohawk Superfine. Essentially a good quality
acid-free / buffered 80 lb text weight paper. I use the German (Bradel)
binding case when making covers and find it holds up just fine. For added
decor, try a narrow cloth edging on either the head/tail or foredges. Looks
sharp.

p.

>What type of paper do you recommend using for paste papers that will be used
>for book covers?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Pam
>

>>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>   Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx