[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Ruler for Board Shear


You sent:

>I need a 36 inch flat metal ruler divided in 1/32ths or 1/64ths of an inch
>all the way down its length that can be mounted into the table of a board
>shear.   I haven't been able to find one anywhere, and I'm hoping someone
>can give me a source.

Most good engineering tool shops should stock these - at least they do here
and I'm pretty sure I've seen them in Sears(?) some years back on a trip to
the US.

You will of course need to drill and countersink holes to take the mounting

Rodney Fry

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]