Re: Ruler for Board Shear

Most mail order woodworking catalogs sell left reading or right reading
tape measures with a self adhesive backing for a very modest sum.  I used a
tape that reads from right to left for my large paper cutter.  Works great.

Good Luck!

Michael

At 10:51 AM 10/1/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I need a 36 inch flat metal ruler divided in 1/32ths or 1/64ths of an inch
>all the way down its length that can be mounted into the table of a board
>shear.   I haven't been able to find one anywhere, and I'm hoping someone
>can give me a source.
>    Thanks!
>Virginia Turnbull
>virginia@xxxxxxxx

        M I C H A E L   M O R I N                  M.F.A., M.L.S.
    Director Celtic Press                Instructional Media Librarian
      Buffalo  New York                   D'Youville College Library
                              ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       Member Buffalo Free-Net Executive Board of Directors