[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Sacrilege?
- From: wes white <octopuspowder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 01:53:09 PDT
- Message-id: <199810050859.BAA19296@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
While everybody's discussing the merits of their craft, I thought I'd
mention (with head bowed) that all I'm doing in the making of my Sammael
book is covering over an already-existing (already bound, that is, by
Daler-Rowney I think) sketch-book. To judge from some of the
"Philosophy" entries I'm missing the whole point of book-artistry in
doing this. Any thoughts?
(sorry about that hotmail ad down below, by the way)
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com