[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Color printer question
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Color printer question
- From: "starr jr raymond h." <rstarr@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 09:55:23 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199810042015.QAA07136@umbc4.umbc.edu>
- Message-id: <199810051355.GAA22068@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The Epson 740 seems to produce waterproof output. I picked up an "actual
print" at a computer store. It was on a glossy, very photo-like paper. I
took it home and ran wated on it. There was no smearing or running.
However, the paper eventually disintegrated. I do not know if the dyes
used are any less fugitive when exposed to light.
R. H. Starr, Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250