[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Etching Question
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Etching Question
- From: "Janet L. Meyer-Borders" <jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 19:49:45 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199809292313.SAA14787@comp.uark.edu>
- Message-id: <199810060050.RAA17442@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This plate is probably copper, as I have yet to see a zinc plate oxidize,
but I guess there is always a first. Is it green? If so it is probably
a copper plate.
Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call. Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx