Re: Etching Question

Hey, the oxidation would not effect the color unless of course you didn't
clean the copper plate first, and then you used yellow or so or white.
These colors being light would pick up the residue from the yellow and
turn a funny shade of lime green.  As for the puzzle pieces being cut
from acid, what actually are you talking about.  Acid for zinc and acid
for copper are suppose to be 2 different types, so I am confused as to
how you would time the copper and zinc in two separate baths?  Anyway
I sure do enjoy hearing about the puzzle pieces, and how you are doing
your roll ups?  Anyway are you doing any color roll ups are you using only
one or two colors on separate pieces?

Bye  - Have fun

Janet

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx