New Book Available: The Nature of the Book: Print and Knowledge in the Making

The early history of printing is explored by Adrian Johns in a new book
from the University of Chicago Press, _The Nature of the Book: Print and
Knowledge in the Making_.

Book lovers everywhere will be interested in the implications of the
Gutenberg revolution for books, publishing, and book culture. You can begin
with our web feature "Ten Things You Didn't Know about Your Books" at
http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/401219.html

Dean Blobaum
The University of Chicago Press
dblobaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Catalogs, online ordering, and features from our publications at:
http://www.press.uchicago.edu/