[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: On Line Book Stores ?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: On Line Book Stores ?
- From: ELIZABETH McCLENTHEN <BiffyMcC@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 10:31:58 EDT
- Message-id: <199810071432.HAA14732@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In a message dated 10/7/98 6:48:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:<< For particular wants, I would still
recommend having a good dealer help you. >>
How does one find a "good dealer"? I just checked MXBookfinder and placed my
wants on Bibliofind and Books.com (the latter of which charges $ 3 non-
refundable and you can't cancel the search). But, for next time, what would