New Book Arts catalogue

Our new Catalogue 30: Book Arts, Graphic Design, & Related Fields is now
available.  It features 371 out-of-print items about advertising art,
artists books, bibliography, book history, calligraphy, cartoon art,
illustration, incunabula, manuscripts & illumination, photography,
posters, printing, & typography.  There is also a section of antiquarian
bookseller catalogues.  Please view it at our searchable ABAA web site:

http://www.abaa-booknet.com/usa/robin.bledsoe

If you'd prefer a printed copy, as long as the supply lasts, please email
your requst to:

rbledsoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Robin Bledsoe, Bookseller
1640 Massachusetts Avenue