[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Scanner Photos
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Scanner Photos
- From: ANGEE <angco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 06:31:50 -0700
- Message-id: <199810092224.PAA18066@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Since this group has been helpful with scanners before, I'd like some
thoughts on my problem.
I have a Hewlett Packard ScanJet 4p and am satisfied with all of the
scanning except photos. When I print the photos (HP Deskjet 540c), I
get grainy and rather fuzzy results. Is there something I should be
doing to sharpen the image or am I limited by the equipment I have. I
do have Photoshop but have never used it. Is that something I should be
Thanks in advance for all of your advice.