[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: box to house book
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: box to house book
- From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 12:12:52 -0700
- Message-id: <199810101914.MAA20672@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Shireen, you might want to look into Gatorfoam, available through Light
Impressions. It is slightly heavier than foam core, but instead of paper on
each side, it has a wood fiber laminage surface (it is white, though).
They list it as having a pH of 6.5-7.0.
In the sizes you need, they are pretty spendy, but they might work well.
The only challenge I've had with them is getting a clean cut.