[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HRABAL our beloveb
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: HRABAL our beloveb
- From: J Laflamme <arslibri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:52:42 -0600
- Message-id: <199810121652.JAA19952@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
J Laflamme wrote:
> Dear Caryl ! Welcome to the club !!!
> I am so happy to read yuor mail about Hrabal and his " to loud.... "
> Hrabal is one of mine and my sister the most favourite writers.
> We loved his style and humour. I strongly recommend you some movies made
> by Jizi Mencel, also Czech, based on Hrabal's books. For example
> "Larks on the string ", pure poetry. You probably know that he also made
> the movie "Closly watched trains".
> Hope to hear from you soon
> Joanka and Ksenia