[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book Arts Classified
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Book Arts Classified
- From: charles <livres@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:14:42 -0700
- Message-id: <199810121700.KAA16742@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
c/o The custom Bindery
848 South Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90035
From: Buckley Jeppson <serif@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, October 11, 1998 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: Book Arts Classified
>Book Arts Classified is a bimonthly publication with a focus on the book
>arts community. An annual subscription gives you free ad space. There are
>listings for equipment and supplies, new artist book publications,
>exhibits, conferences, classes, calls for entries, and much more.
>Send me your snail mail address and I'll send you a copy.
>At 11:24 AM 10/9/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>>Not familiar - send info - thanks
>>On 9 Oct 98,, the dancing digits of Buckley Jeppson delivered:
>>> The next issue of the Book Arts Classified goes to press next week. If
>>> anyone has announcements, ads, new web sites, or press releases please
>>> e-mail the information right away. I'm finishing up this weekend.
>>> If you are not familiar with Book Arts Classified, contact me and I'll
>>> that you get information.
>>> Buck Jeppson
>>> Book Arts Classified