Re: BOOK_ARTS classified

Hi Buck,

I received the book_Arts list once a day with all the messages rolled into one
email. It makes it easy to scan and less time consuming. However, there is no
way (that I know of) of seeing your return address unless it is in the text of
the message. So while I know you wanted people to connect you off line, I can't!

Please send me a copy of your Book Arts Classified

Jill Timm
10610 Morado Circle #1021
Austin, TX 78759

Thanks, Jill