[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book Arts Resources in England
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Book Arts Resources in England
- From: LOUISA COLES <IMSLC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 12:12:01 +0100
- Message-id: <199810141125.EAA14976@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Organization: The Robert Gordon University
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Regarding book exhibitions I would recommend the London Artists
Books Fair at the Barbican Centre, held this year on the 23rd, 24th
and 25th of October.
There are many exhibitors and a series of events on the Saturday
and Sunday - and I would imagine that you will be able to pick up a
number of leads for the rest of your visit if you go along.
According to the publicity blurb, admission to the fair is free, but I
think the events programme fee is =A320.
For details of the events programme, telephone: 0171 514 6312
Concourse Gallery and Foyer
I would be interested in what else you find out about as a result of
your query - could you post a summary?
Enjoy your trip....
> I am
> also looking for book exhibitions that might be taking place between
> Oct. 23 & Nov. 1 in southern England. Thanks in advanced for any
> replays. This group is a great source of information.
The Robert Gordon University