[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

what is it called?

the archives at wsu own two small volumes of a japanese fairy tale series.
15cm long x 10cm wide. col. ill. engl. translation published by t.
hasegawa, tokyo. no date i can read.
the material looks and feels like thin crepe-paper. held against light it
reveals a loose weave as with crepe (crinkled cloth of silk or cotton).
what is this combination material called. how is it made?
i will appreciate responses

Gudrun Aurand
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-5610

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]