[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NBSS Open House
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: NBSS Open House
- From: Audrey Niffenegger <aniffenegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:24:24 -0500
- Message-id: <199810221624.JAA15624@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Organization: Columbia College Chicago
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Mr. Anderson,
Would you please send us your program catalog?
Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts
218 South Wabash, 7th fl.
Chicago, IL 60604
Thank you, Audrey Niffenegger
mark andersson wrote:
> The bookbinding program at the North Bennet Street School is having its
> annual open house on Friday, November 6th from 10 - 2 and on Saturday
> November 7th from 10 - 3. The other courses at the school will be open
> for visits as well during those times.
> Everyone is welcome to visit and see what is the only two year bench
> bookbinding program in the US. Both students and myself will be there
> to talk about the program and show the work that is being done.
> Those familiar with the program may be interested to visit and see the
> changes I have made in the curriculum, with the incorporation of several
> Germanic binding styles.
> The school is located in the North End of Boston, one block from Old
> North Church on Salem Street. If you need more specific directions or
> information on the open house or the program please email me, or call
> Mark Andersson
> Bookbinding Instructor
> North Bennet Street School
> Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com