[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: BOOKCLOTH
- From: Margaret Moore <MMoore624@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:48:36 EDT
- Message-id: <199810232200.PAA17886@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi, I've been looking for 2 bookcloths, Almoline 8422 or Brilliante 4077, and
have been unsuccessful in finding them - Ecological Fibers did have the
Brilliante but they could only sell me 109 yards, and I only need 10 yards.
I'm hoping someone on the list might have some ideas of where else to look -
I've checked the big places. I'd appreciate any tips.