Re: Supreme Court's "decency" ruling will cause artists' self-censorship

Certainly,

At work I can be reached at 1-800-457-5070 x203

At home I'm at 315-475-9181

Look forward to talking.

Standards was a blast. Good to be back after 4 years.

p.

At 11:26 AM 10/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, Peter, would you do me a favor and send me your phone number so we can
chat
>about potential endbanding workshop?  Thanks, Audrey Niffenegger
>

>>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>   Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx