Re: end bands

Folks,
Can we get back on topic. There are a number of reasons people have
problems with this: memory, html in email, software... The original
message was an HTML file which was sent by someone using probably Netscape
mail. You can see the source code in the archive. The URL to that message
is:

So, when posting to the list, PLEASE make sure you're not sending HTML
docs. Most email programs will prompt you with a question to make sure.
Also please don't use "styles" as in the case of Eudora. The list can't
handle them and the result is the problems we see.

Thank you for your understanding.

On a more positive note, I really enjoyed the chance to meet and talk with
some of you at last weeks GBW conference in Greensboro. Always nice to put
an email address and face together. Thank you also for your comments.

Peter

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey