[no subject]

First off welcome. Second, we don't have anywhere near 30-40 a day. Since
it seems you're not familiar with Listserv let me explain it this way.
Anytime, anyone sends a message to the list it goes to 1200 of their
closest friends. Likewise when someone replies to a posting it by default
goes to all. If a reply is supposed to be private please make sure that the
intended recipients name is in the "To" line. What I would suggest you do
if the individual messages bother you is set your options to digest. Full
instructions can be found in the Book_Arts-L FAQ in the Sig file below.
That will give you one longer message each day. Of course deleting
individual postings is easy, so is deleting the digest. Please remember
however in replying to delete any original text not needed from you reply,
otherwise you will be sending the entire digest. Should you wish to
unsubscribe those instructions can be found in the FAQ as well. The entire
process is automated and I only intercede when absolutely needed. I have
also put a reference to the FAQ into the "From" or "Sender" line of the
mail header.

I hope this helps.

Peter

At 02:51 PM 10/27/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi, My name is Nancy Morains. I am the new owner of Colophon Book Arts
>Supply. I just took over the e-mail address although I've owned the
>business for a year. I'm finding the exchanges interesting but I'm getting
>30 to 40 a day & it is interupting  my business day conciderately. Could
>you please take my address off your " reply to all" unless it is something
>you think I could help with.I wouldn't be writing this if there were not so
>many messages were coming in. Thank You , Nancy
>

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen
<wk> 315.457.5070 ext. 203
<Email>