[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Black Bart
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Black Bart
- From: Steve Kennedy <Odaddyo@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 07:46:52 EST
- Message-id: <199811021247.EAA23350@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In a message dated 11/1/98 5:47:18 PM, you wrote:
<<You fine-haired men in britches!!!!
You fine-haired men with stitches
You fine-haired diggers of ditches.
hmmm . . . interesting--not being as original, I think I would have used the
oeds plural noun for spiteful woman. I like the second response the best--it
sets up a whole different scenario and makes you wonder how the treader of
toes got stitches.