[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Nov 1998 to 4 Nov 1998
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Nov 1998 to 4 Nov 1998
- From: carol pulitzer <cpcooks@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 09:22:10 -0700
- Message-id: <199811051730.JAA16738@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Ron Yost wrote:
> > I saw a short segment on TV concerning birch bark. Carol Duvall recently
> > had a show on H>V showing craftspersons from her home state of Michigan.
> > One of them was a group of native americans who used birch bark.
HGTV has Carol Duvall's shows on the web. Go to: http://www.hgtv.com/shows/CDS.shtml
If you type "birch" in the search box at the bottom of the page you'll get several shows where
she used it, although on a quick reading some were synthetic birch. Anyway, I'm sure you can find
the show you're looking for through their website.