Attention GBW Midwest Chapter members!

It is time yet again for another issue of Quarto: The Midwest Chapter
Newsletter.

Please email me any articles, stories, tidbits, news, events, workshops,
openings, lectures, or anything else you can thing of which you would like your
fellow Midwest Chapter members to know about.  If you could get them to me by
the end of the week (Nov. 13 or so) that would be great!

Thanks,

Eric Alstrom

GBW Midwest Chapter Newsletter Editor and Web Binder

eric.c.alstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~ealstrom