BOOK ARTS 2000 & BEYOND

--------------95573C1F684862DEFC24C61F

In answer to the query today:

1999 Council of Book Arts Programs Conference
BOOK ARTS 2000 & BEYOND
Hosted by The University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa MFA in the Book Arts
Program

Please set aside the spring weekend of February 25-28, 1999, for the
Council of Book Arts Programs Conference of community- and
university-based book arts programs, as well as individuals who are
educators and students, with a number of Millennium-oriented panel
discussions, and paper presentations. Springtime is lovely in Alabama,
and we expect that people will be keen to discuss important issues
relating to the present and future of book arts education.

In June of 1998 we issued a call for proposals for panel discussions and
individual presentations. Organizers of this event thusfar have been
Marcella Genz and Steve Miller (UA), Timothy Barrett (University of
Iowa), Marilyn Sward, Columbia College Chicago Center for the Book),
John Risseeuw (Arizona State University), and Kathleen Walkup (Mills
College).

Registration materials are to be sent shortly to folks on our list. If
you think you may not be on the mailing list, and are interested, please
contact us.

See you in the springtime! Steve Miller, smiller@xxxxxxxxxxx

The University of Alabama Book Arts homepage,
http://www.slis.ua.edu/book.html

--------------95573C1F684862DEFC24C61F

In answer to the query today:<font size=+1></font>
the Book Arts Program</font>