Re: Dream Course

Dear Paul - as a visual artist, I'd want to see lots of visuals, and have some
hands-on experience with the illumination techniques of that period (even if
only to see how labor intensive and difficult they were). Who knows, you might
spawn some new illuminists! I would love to find out (the poet in me want to
know) what was considered poetry worthy of publication and illustration at
that time as well. Barbara Harman