[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
XA - Book references
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: XA - Book references
- From: Monika Lehner <monika.lehner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 20:39:45 +0100
- In-reply-to: <199811110606.HAA77844@mailbox.univie.ac.at>
- Message-id: <199811111949.LAA20290@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am always overwhelmed by the many many interesting book
references given to the list - but please could you try to give as
much of the details as possible (besides of author/editor and title) -
e.g. date and place of publication, publisher, or ISBN-Number).
You see - outside the USA it is sometimes hard to find the books,
but with more details it will be much easier.
Thank you very much.
Mag. Dr. Monika Lehner