Re: gluing multiple small pieces

I would not use a gluestick for much of anything , especially something I
would want to sell or exhibit. It just doesn't hold very long. If you're
thinking of doing a collage with the strips I might use something like the
Gudy-870 (p56 Gaylord #11) or 3M #568 Cold Mount Adhesive (p. 58
Gaylord #11). Both use a "archival" (as archival as tapes get) adhesive,
come in rolls so that you could position your materials, cut out and then
put in place. Neither would cause wrinkles. You could use a paste or even
PVA mixture, but then you have to deal with potential wrinkling,
bubbles... How large is the edition?

Peter

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx