Supplier sought

        I would appreciate any leads on a source for black Bible end-paper,
printed-one-side.
        Bookmakers was said to carry it, but it was back-ordered from England in
August, and according to their person today, (11/12/98) they have still not
had word on it.
        Since Bible work constitutes so much of the common trade's business there
must be a more readily available resource somewhere.  If anyone here has an
"oversupply" from which they would be willing to sell some sheets, that
would do for now, but a reliable supplier source is what I'm really after.
        Charles Schermerhorn
        The New Leaf Book Bindery,
        Lompoc, Calif.